The term ’DebtCo’ 'FinView' 'CollectIC' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose trading address is:
DebtCo UK Solutions Limited
Marble Hall. 80 Nightingale Road. Derby. Derbyshire. England. DE24 8BF
CollectIC, FinView are brands owned by the DebtCo International Group. The DebtCo UK Solutions Limited company registration number is 12867831.
DebtCo UK Solutions Limited is a subsidiary of DebtCo Holding B.V. located in the Netherlands under company registration number 72763396.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the website and keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, fitness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this website it at your own risk. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited too, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any legal rights in the website other than is necessary to enable you to access the website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party website(s)
The website is intended for use only by those who can access from the UK. If you choose to access the website from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
We may prevent or suspend access to the website if you do not comply with these website terms and conditions, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.